Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of Hotel Shangri-la Regency in Darjeeling. They represent the agreement we enter into with our guests.
- No Room charge for children below 5 years (Extra bed / Breakfast not included).
- Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of advance equivalent to one third of total charges for period of 3 nights stay. For 4 nights stay or more 50% advance is required.
- Cancellation: 8th Jan to 31st March / 7th June to 30th Sept. 1 month prior to your check in date we will give you full refund less 25% administration charges. If you cancel Less than a month of your arrival date there will be no refund.
- Cancellation: We have a No Refund policy for dates - 1st April to 6th June & from 1st Oct to 7th Jan
- Postponement or Preponement of a booking date will be treated as a cancellation and normal reservation and cancellation terms will apply.
- 24 hours notice is required for early checkout. In the event of early check out without 24 hours notice one additional night will be charged.
- There is no reduction in the package rates if facilities are used or not.
- Cancellations for pickups must be made 24 hours in advance of pickup time. For cancellations made less than 24 hours the full cost for the pickup is applicable.
- In the event of a delay in pickup due to late arrival of airline or train of more than 2 hours cancellations charges of Rs 300 per hour.
- Advance payments to be made by depositing a cheque / cash or making an online transfer in our bank A/C favouring Lama Hotels Pvt Ltd, Darjeeling.
- 10% Service charge and 8% Govt Service Tax will be levied.
- Check In time is 1pm. Check Out time is 12 noon.
- Late Check out: Rs 300 per hour is applicable for a maximum of 2 hours subject to availability of room. After 2 hours full room charges will apply.
- We do not take 1 night bookings during High Season.
- Hotel Shangri-la Regency accepts no liability for cancellations, delays or changes that are caused by war, threat of war, airport closures, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, loss of or damage to any personal property of the guests.
- Tariff is subject to change without notification.